Wednesday 6 August 2014

New Look Lust List: Summer Days

I'm a big fan of New Look. While it isn't top-end high street style, it always seems better quality than anything I purchase from dear old Primarche. As its mid-season, they've gone and bought out a great new line of stuff for fashion bargainers to enjoy. So, I've gone and created a top outfit for say, a lovely summer barbecue, picnic in the park or cocktails in the local beer garden.

I love a good floral dress. I'm sorry - I've been wearing them since I discovered bold patterns circa 2006 and I don't think I'll ever change. This lovely tunic dress is bold enough to allow you to stand out, while remaining flattering - so you'll be able to have a few packets of salt n' vinegar in the beer garden without looking like you swelled up in the heat. 


I'd much rather sandals or boots than heels any day, but especially if it is sweltering and I've had a few beverages. I really like these Tan Gladiators- they look so comfy! They're also on sale for £11 at the moment, so I'd snap them up quick!


I have a bit of a thing about red bags. I also have a bit of a thing about satchels. Which is why I'm a little bit in love with this burgundy offering that looks much more expensive than it is. The ideal size to fit your phone, keys, purse, lip balm and sun cream in - what more do you need? 


I know, it all seems a bit silly to take a jacket while the sun is out. However, come 10pm when the light has begun to wane and you're caught in a freak summer storm, you'll thank your lucky stars that you've taken this leather jacket with you. 
 What is on your summer lust list?