Sunday 8 June 2014

The Sunday Review

Another beautifully sunny weekend. This one has been really relaxed- some blogging, Household DIY, a bit of running and making my way through a stack of magazines. I had my last day at work on Friday and was given a huge bunch of flowers that are now brightening up my living room. I start my new role tomorrow and I am nervously excited.

I have been listening to...Coldplay's Ghost Stories. I've been a big fan of Coldplay since I can remember. One of the best gigs I have ever been to was seeing them on their Mylo Xylto tour in 2012. I'm really liking the mix of trademark old-style Coldplay tracks on this album with the more upbeat dance tracks.

I have been watching...Orange is The New Black. I have been meaning to start watching this series for ages but hadn't got around to it yet. The release of series two was a good a reason as any to start binge-watching series one. A quarter way through the first season, we are already hooked.


I have been reading...The Fault in Our Stars. This book was recommended to me a long time ago and I've just finished reading it. Funny, witty and beautifully written, you won't be able to put it down. Review coming soon.

I have been buying...This cute little jewellery holder for my wall. This nifty little holder is a brilliant way to display my statement necklaces so that they don't get all tangled up and lost in the depths of my wardrobe. It was surprisingly cheap, too. Check out Sass & Belle for similar styles.