Sunday 4 January 2015

The Sunday Review

Running, reading, writing, going to the gym, driving lessons - I feel so much more productive when I'm not at work! It has been relaxing having the last week off from work, catching up on my sleep and putting some miles in on the treadmill. I'm back to work tomorrow - let's hope this new-found motivation continues! Here's what I've been up to this week...

I have been reading...Us by David Nicholls. Despite only being a quarter of the way through, I'm already in love with this novel. A huge fan of One Day when it came out, this book captures the same humour - I just hope this one doesn't end with quite as much heartbreak!


I have been listening to...The Saturday's Greatest Hits while running. I'm not even ashamed. 

I have been watching...Black Mirror: White Christmas. I'm well aware that the season of goodwill is long gone, but it is well worth catching up on this brilliant episode of Black Mirror. Written by the genius that is Charlie Brooker, it is mind-bending and heart-wrenching in all the right ways. 

Credit: Digital Spy

I have been using... the Nike + Running App. If you're a keen runner and you haven't used this yet, where have you been? Calculating my every move, from how far I've gone to how fast and how many calories I've burnt, this app is my favourite thing. Plus, you can make everyone jealous/bored with those statistics.

I have been wearing...Marc Jacobs Daisy. I totally forgot how fantastic this perfume smells. Thankfully, I was bought a bottle for Christmas and now I can't stop spraying it. On myself, all of my scarves, my dressing gown...


Wishing you all a lazy Sunday afternoon, until next week...