Tuesday 8 July 2014

Lip Service

I know there are plenty of Beauty Bloggers out there who are over chubby lip crayons, but I'm really not.
I love the simplicity and ease of having a lip crayon in your bag, never having to worry about whether your favourite lipstick has melted into the lining of your bag or re-applying your lip-gloss every hour because its all over your teeth.


I bought my first Revlon Lip Stain in Honey a good year ago and it is still keeping me going. A great natural shade, it is the perfect thing to apply if I want to sharpen up my look for after-work drinks. With Boots hosting a 2 for £10 offer on Revlon, I had to pick up some new shades. After much deliberation, I went for Rendezvous - a peachy coral shade that looks great with a tan and Striking - a bright red stain that looks brilliant with pale complexions.


As a lip-crayon lover, you can imagine my glee when I discovered that Glamour are currently giving away mini versions of the Clinique Chubby Sticks with their latest issue. I picked up the Super Strawberry shade. Although the Clinique versions are the original lip crayon, I'm not overly keen on their glossy sheen and much prefer the matte look of the Revlon versions. Handily enough, the Revlon versions are almost half the price and are definitely worth stocking up on.