Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday Steal: Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser

I love a good hot cloth cleanser. Nothing feels more luxurious than removing all the grime off your face with a thick cream cleanser and a hot muslin cloth. Whilst Liz Earle's Cleanse & Polish is the high-end product of choice for most, I love finding products on the high-street without the big price tag. I have previously raved about No7's Melting Gel Cleanser but there is a big place in my heart for this Superdrug version.

The Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser is really easy to use. Apply the thick cream to a wet face in circular motions and let it settle for a minute before wiping away the product with a hot muslin cloth.

It smells fantastic and contains Mulberry extract to brighten the skin as well as a good dose of cocoa butter to smooth and moisturise. I have been using this for a long time and really notice the difference to my skin- especially in Autumn and Winter when cold air and central heating leave my skin looking less than radiant.

Whilst this product usually retails at a modest £5.99, it is currently on offer for just £2.98! I might just be ransacking my local Superdrug and buying in bulk.