Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Steal: No7 Melting Gel Cleanser

This week, I'm featuring my favourite cleanser of the moment. I am always a fan of spending a bit of money on a cleanser in the hope that maybe my face will thank me for it in the future! This one is lovely- luxurious and gentle enough to use every day. Even better, you can pick it up from your local Boots. 

From Boots Beautiful Skin range, this gel-based cleanser has the feeling of a warm oil when in contact with your skin. Massage it in and you'll feel it sink into your skin. Wash away with a damp muslin cloth or warm flannel and you'll find that your skin feels clean and well hydrated. I also noticed a little more of a glow than usual. A bonus, I'm sure you'll agree.


The main thing I love about this product is that it feels like it is from a luxury brand. The warm feeling of the gel feels really nice on my skin and this alone makes it a treat to use each morning and night. Priced at £9, it is neither a high-end product or a budget buy, but if you're lucky enough to grab yourself a £5 off No7 voucher, you can grab this cleanser for just £4. Definitely worth a purchase.

What is your favourite product from the No7 range?