Friday 23 November 2012

Dear Santa...Lust list




The build up to Christmas seems to bring the child out in me. This week, I have had a lot of fun sourcing the best mince pies, visiting the Coca-Cola truck on tour and painting ceramic Christmas tree decorations. I also managed to get the entirety of my Christmas shopping done! It is around this time of year, of course, that most of us will be posting our lists to Santa. Here is one winter wishlist for the cosiest, comfiest and most stylish christmas yet...

These cute Topshop reindeer pyjamas are perfect for wearing with a warm knit and some long socks to cosy up on the sofa after a long day. As someone with a penchant for fairisle print, I love these festive shorts!

As someone who lives in ankle boots all year long, I am always on the look out for a new pair to add to my collection and these studded ones were unique enough to catch my eye. Currently with £20 off the full price in the sale, they are practical and stylish.

Winter is also about stocking up with lots of yummy food and drink to get you through the season. Whittard's hot chocolate is indulgent enough to be a treat but also contains 70% cocoa and is fairtrade. Guilt-free hot chocolate! Yum.

This cosy Fairisle cardigan from H&M is a real favourite of mine. Perfect for layering over dresses or jeans as well as covering up on a night in front of the telly.

I have recently bought Great Expectations. A perfect present for anyone, this novel is a wonderful read in the build up to Christmas and these Penguin Classics look good on a bookshelf too.

Finally, this Aztec snood from Topshop is a lovely little cover-up for chilly walks through the country.

Here is my week in pictures...


(L-R: Ceramic Christmas tree decorations, Painting a christmas plate at Fun pots, Fairisle knits, peppermint tea and french onion soup, cosy slipper boots, Rimmel Ruby Crush nail polish, hot chocolate, Holidays are coming...)