Thursday 31 May 2012

Beauty Bargains for under £10

Ever since I can remember, I've been spending all my pocket money in Superdrug. A sucker for a beauty trend, I love trying new products and adding to my ever-growing collection. However, being a bit of a beauty junkie does not have to equate to splashing a lot of cash. Instead, I try and hunt out the special offers and bargains to make sure I'm getting the best deal possible. This week, I thought I'd do my top five recent beauty bargains, proving that looking fantastic can be done for under £10.


.
Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfector. I've been using this all-in-one BB cream since it was first introduced to the high-street. A tinted moisturiser with a creamy consistency and good coverage, I use it on make-up free days or when going to the gym. At £9.99, it doesn't break the bank and lasts a lot longer than expected. The only drawback is that due to the colour, it does need some blending- not the sort of product you can just slap on and go. I'm sure, however, this will remain a favourite in my beauty bag





Ciate nail polish in Jelly Bean. As well as being a beauty junkie, I also have a bit of an obsession for magazines. This polish is an ultimate bargain as it actually came free with this month's Marie Claire. These polishes usually cost £9 individually, so grab yourself a magazine and paint your nails in this lovely pink shade for nothing at all.


Benefit That Gal. There isn't a girl I know that doesn't absolutely love Benefit make-up. However, for all it's wonderful products and beautiful retro packaging, it does tend to cost a little more than I'm willing to spend. This month's Glamour magazine, however, is giving away free sample sizes of Benefit goodies for free. Choose between That Gal primer, Porefessional or Bad Gal Lash mascara and you can grab your favourite product along with a great magazine- all for just £2. 


Dove Summer Glow.This lovely beauty staple is currently £3 in Tesco stores and I urge anyone to go and get yourself a bottle of it. Fed-up with the hassle of fake-tan, this week I bought myself some Summer Glow to attempt to make myself look a little more natural and a little less orange. I have been using it for three days now, and the effect is definitely noticeable. My arms and legs are browner with a subtle glow and no orange streak marks. A brilliant product for a brilliant price. 
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Replenishing Lotion. Another brilliant body lotion, this really does what it says on the bottle. Enriched with nutritive mango oil, the lotion made my skin smoother in just a few days. It smells fabulous, feels indulgent on the skin and is great for using after the gym. It is currently on offer in Sainsburys for the bargain price of £1.99, so hop down there and get your hands on this before the price rockets!