With my favourite American sitcom hitting Netflix this month, it's time to take a look at the style lessons learnt from over ten seasons of Friends.
1. You can go too far with fake tan.
One misunderstanding in a tanning booth will leave you looking like an oompa-loompa on steroids.
2. Never let your boyfriend do your make-up for a big night out...
..or you'll end up looking like this. Sophisticated like a hooker?
3. Not everyone can carry off braided hair.
7. When in doubt, wear denim.
Apparently not just for the nineties.
8. When it comes to bridesmaid dresses, less is more.
9. If all else fails, a turkey makes for a great accessory.
Nothing says 'game for a laugh' more than wearing your Thanksgiving dinner.