Sunday 2 March 2014

The Sunday Review

I have been listening to…Foxes. I’ve been loving the infectious pop tunes from this Southampton-born lady. Her debut ‘Youth’ was a great dance track played frequently on the radio and her newest single ‘Let it go for the night’ is an equally catchy follow-up. Plus, I love her fashion blogger ensembles and dip-dyed hair.













I have been reading…The Rosie Project. This book is currently a bestseller, and I can see why. Told from the point of view of an intelligent young scientist with autism, it is a romance novel with a quirky twist. I’ll say no more, except that you could grab yourself a copy.

I have been watching...Friends. I’m sure I must be the only person in the world that has never seen each episode of Friends. Recently I’ve been stocking up on episodes from Comedy Central and although they were out of sync, I was enjoying making my way through them. However, this valentines day I was lucky enough to receive the entire box set. I’m loving the rubbish jokes and nineties fashion.



I have been eating…Cashew nut butter and apple. I have been trying to eat cleaner lately in the hope that it might boost my energy levels as well as losing a few extra pounds. Although this concoction isn’t going to help me drop a dress size anytime soon, it is undeniably delicious. I totally blame my friend Lu for getting me addicted.



I have been thinking...of more way I can coax myself into running. I’m currently marking up a few miles on the treadmill in a week but this is not nearly enough. I cannot wait for the sun to come out so I can start pounding the pavements again.

If anyone has any motivational tips, let me know!