Friday 17 February 2012

Lust list

Here is this week's lust list.

I absolutely love this dress from South. Bang on trend with it's bird print and peter pan collar, I think it would look perfect for work or teamed with a leather jacket for down the pub. The tunic style is also very forgiving on curvy girls. 

Having almost worn out my spotify allowance of She & Him, I decided to have a listen to something similar. Camera Obscura are an Indie pop band from Glasgow with a sound reminiscent of Belle & Sebastian. For any Come Dine With Me fans, you might recognize this particular song French Navy from the Echo Falls ad that precedes the programme! 


I am way behind the times with everything that is loaded on to our Sky+ box, but I managed to watch We'll Take Manhattan last week and it was worth the wait. Although I am not usually a fan of Karen Gillam, her performance was good and the actor who played opposite her as David Bailey was wonderful. As always, a massive fan of the 1960's fashions, music and photography. 

I bought these studded sandals this week for my holiday (off to Lanzarote next week!) and had to put a picture of them on here. As someone who can't bare the thought of wearing flip flops, the sturdy gladiator sandal has always been my friend. I think these will be perfect for wearing around the beach and in the bar. 
I know I need to curb my addiction for buying books, as I have way too many on a waiting list to read. This book is definitely one I'll be buying in the future, however. First published in 1965, The Millstone by Margaret Drabble is about a young student who falls pregnant and the choices she makes. 



Wishing you a fantastic weekend!